top of page

Membership Application (For Physicians or Associate Members)

Associate members are physicians who live or work outside Florence County
Are you a practicing physician in the State of South Carolina?
Is your degree an M.D. or D.O.?
Is Your Spouse a Physician/Resident Physician/Medical Student ?

If you are an employed physician, you can apply your CME allowance to FCMS membership dues.

McLeod Health and HopeHealth will pay membership dues directly. If you prefer for your membership dues to be paid directly by your employer, please click on this link.

#If you are employed by MUSC, payment needs to be made by the individual directly to FCMS.

The receipt can then be submitted to MUSC HR for reimbursement (FCMS will provide you with an appropriate receipt).

Select an item ($)

*Please note: When you click the "Submit Application" button below, you will be directed to a new window to pay your membership fees.

bottom of page