top of page

Membership Application (Paid By Employer)

If you are an employed physician, you can apply your CME allowance to FCMS membership dues.

McLeod Health and HopeHealth will pay membership dues directly. If you prefer for your membership dues to be paid directly by your employer, please check the appropriate box below.

I am a
I want my employer to pay my membership dues, I am a/an:

Associate members are physicians who live or work outside Florence County.

#If you are employed by MUSC, payment needs to be made by the individual physician directly to FCMS.

The receipt can then be submitted to MUSC HR for reimbursement (FCMS will provide you with an appropriate receipt).

Are you a practicing physician in the State of South Carolina?
Is your degree an M.D. or D.O.?
Is Your Spouse a Physician/Resident Physician/Medical Student ?
bottom of page